Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: The Chosen People, by A. Chadwick Thornhill
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The Pagan Sailors' Religious Beliefs in Jonah 1
- Movie Summary: A Matter of Faith
- Another First
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: November 2, 2011
Last night, I read more of Stephen King’s Lisey’s Story. The book is starting to grow on me more. Something that I read last night in Lisey’s Story stood out to me because it reminded me of something I had … Continue reading
In Paul and the Gentiles, Terence Donaldson seeks an answer to the question of how Paul arrived at his Gentile mission, which included Paul’s view that Gentiles could be incorporated into the people of God (Abraham’s seed) without being circumcised … Continue reading