Top Posts & Pages
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- About Me
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: October 23, 2011
Roots for Harold’s Evil
Last night, I read pages 822-833 of Stephen King’s The Stand: The Complete and Uncut Edition. In this post, I’ll talk about Harold. Harold knows that Fran broke into his apartment because she realizes that he looked into her diary, … Continue reading
Posted in Stephen King Comments Off on Roots for Harold’s Evil
Loving with All My Heart and Mind
At church this morning, the topic was love for God and our neighbors. I’ll quote from the Litany of Confession that we used this morning, and then I’ll offer my comments. “Jesus calls us to love God with all our … Continue reading
Posted in Church Comments Off on Loving with All My Heart and Mind