Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Divinity of the Holy Spirit in Fourth Century Debate
- Nixon Reconsidered 3
- The Death Penalty
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter's Mugged
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Margie Impert in Magnum, P.I.
- Julie Nixon Eisenhower's Pat Nixon: The Untold Story 8
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
- Angels in Romans 8:28 and Matthew Barrett’s Canon, Covenant and Christology
- Church Write-Up: Romans 8:14-30 and Forgiveness
- Book Write-Up: Suicide of a Superpower, State of Emergency, Day of Reckoning (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- The Insulted Soldiers Hoax
- Book Write-Ups: Libido Dominandi, The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit (E. Michael Jones)
- Romans 7-8 and Review of Discerning Ethics
Daily Archives: October 6, 2011
I’m still making my way through Chapter 44 of Stephen King’s The Stand: The Complete and Uncut Edition. I was sleepy last night, so I didn’t get as much read as I hoped. Although Larry Underwood is no longer a … Continue reading
This was the third week of my church’s Bible study group, which is going through Tim Keller’s The Prodigal God, a book about Jesus’ Parable of the Prodigal Son. I appreciated one lady’s outside-of-the-box thoughts. While Tim Keller says that … Continue reading
I have four items for my write-up today of Louis Feldman’s Jew and Gentile in the Ancient World: 1. On pages 323-324, Feldman talks about the decline of Jewish proselytism after the Bar Kokhba rebellion, which occurred because many Jews … Continue reading