Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Movie Summary: A Matter of Faith
- Beale's Amillennialism Contra N.T. Wright
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- Ezekiel 28:16: Satan? Adam? Who?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: September 29, 2011
On page 325 of Stephen King’s The Stand: The Complete and Uncut Edition, Fran thinks the following: “If the system of authority had temporarily broken down, they would just have to find the scattered others and re-form it. It didn’t … Continue reading
I watched Temple Grandin last night. Temple Grandin is an autistic lady who has made significant contributions to the field of animal husbandry. There are many things that I can say about this movie, which deservedly got a number of … Continue reading
I went to my church’s Bible study last night. We’re going through Tim Keller’s The Prodigal God, which is about Jesus’ Parable of the Prodigal Son. (Tim Keller doesn’t like that title for the parable, for it concerns two sons … Continue reading