Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Did Adam and Eve Have the Holy Spirit?: "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan"
- The Importance of the Soup Kitchen
- Amos 6:10
- Martha, the Light, and Exodus Old and New
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
Daily Archives: September 22, 2011
I received some online feedback regarding my post, Ideas in Christianity Putting Some People’s Minds in a Tailspin! I will do a series on that feedback, since it made me think, plus I feel that I can interact with it … Continue reading
In last night’s reading of Stephen King’s The Stand: The Complete and Uncut Edition, I read Chapters 24-25. I will talk about Chapter 24. Chapter 24 focused on Lloyd, who shot some people at a store with his partner-in-crime, Poke, … Continue reading
For my write-up today of The Cambridge History of Judaism, Volume Three: The Early Roman Period, I will start by quoting something from pages 370-371, which is from William Horbury’s “Women in the synagogue”: “Probably…Paul held that, ‘in the assemblies’ … Continue reading
I went to the first session of my church’s Bible study tonight. We’re going through Tim Keller’s book, The Prodigal God, which concerns Jesus’ parable about the prodigal son. I said here and here that I was looking forward to … Continue reading