Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: Understanding Dispensationalists, by Vern Poythress
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Ben Sira's View of the Afterlife
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Book Write-Up: Worthy Is the Lamb, by Ray Summers
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: September 21, 2011
For my write-up today of The Cambridge History of Judaism, Volume Three: The Early Roman Period, I have two items. 1. On pages 258-259, Raphael Loewe (in “Gentiles as seen by Jews after CE 70”) discusses a rabbinic approach to … Continue reading