Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Did Adam and Eve Have the Holy Spirit?: "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan"
- Universalism (or a Second Chance) in Revelation?
- Amos 6:10
- Martha, the Light, and Exodus Old and New
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
Daily Archives: September 16, 2011
“…I think some people get so caught up in the idea that you shouldn’t believe anything you can’t ‘prove.’ So that’s why they are opposed to faith. What they fail to realize is that most of what we believe is … Continue reading
I learned today that a friend of mine—who went to Harvard Divinity School when I was a student there—recently passed away due to Evans Syndrome, which is a disease in which antibodies attack the red blood cells and a person … Continue reading
I’m continuing my way through Tikva Frymer-Kensky’s In the Wake of the Goddesses: Women, Culture, and the Biblical Transformation of Pagan Myth. In my reading today, Frymer-Kensky attempted to characterize the treatment of women in the Hebrew Bible. I found … Continue reading