Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- David Bryan on N.T. Wright and the Argument from “Anachronistic Anastasis” by Eric Bess — Κέλσος
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- Joshua 4:9: The Underwater Memorial
- The Death Penalty
- Sally Ride on Touched by an Angel
- Margie Impert in Magnum, P.I.
- Dostoevsky, Hitler, and Universalism
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
- Angels in Romans 8:28 and Matthew Barrett’s Canon, Covenant and Christology
- Church Write-Up: Romans 8:14-30 and Forgiveness
- Book Write-Up: Suicide of a Superpower, State of Emergency, Day of Reckoning (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- The Insulted Soldiers Hoax
- Book Write-Ups: Libido Dominandi, The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit (E. Michael Jones)
- Romans 7-8 and Review of Discerning Ethics
- Book Write-Up: Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Church Write-Up: Baptism and Love
- Book Write-Up: Republican Women, Divided We Stand
Daily Archives: September 4, 2011
I finished Paul Hanson’s Dawn of Apocalyptic. I enjoyed my reading today because I felt that Hanson illuminated biblical texts as well as highlighted the diversity of Scripture, but in a manner that demonstrated the different ideologies in conflict, rather … Continue reading
On pages 1027-1028 of Stephen King’s IT, Eddie says to Richie, “I hate it when you call me Eds”, and Richie responds: “I know…but somebody has to toughen you up, Eds. When you stop leading the sheltered igszistence of a … Continue reading