Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: Reading Buechner, by Jeffrey Munroe
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Veiled Rabbinic Attacks on Christian Doctrines
- The Rush-Sandra Fluke Debate
- Soulen-clearing the way for a better story
- Very Strange Bedfellows 7
- Does the Bible Have a Place in the Academic Discussion of Theology?
- Book Write-Ups: Where's the Birth Certificate?, Killing the Deep State, America for Sale (Jerome R. Corsi)
- Ramblings on Neuhaus' Political Conversion
- Book Write-Up: Patents and Invention (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 5:1-5
- Manufacturing Division: Is Black Lives Matter truly Marxist or a front for the ruling elite? — Adara Press
- Book Write-Up: How the Republican Party Became Pro-Life (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 4
- How I Changed My Mind about Trump
- Book Write-Up: The Gravediggers, by Phyllis Schlafly
- Church Write-Up: Romans 2-3
- Book Write-Up: Pornography’s Victims (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 1-2 and Hope
Daily Archives: August 25, 2011
In Chapter 11 of Stephen King’s IT, “Walking Tours”, some members of the Losers’ Club are walking about their childhood home of Derry, Maine. Eddie Kasprak does so and reminisces about his childhood. As he walks through what was a … Continue reading
I’m continuing my way through Shaye Cohen’s The Beginnings of Jewishness: Boundaries, Varieties, Uncertainties. In this post, I’ll talk some things that I got out of Chapters 4-5. In Chapter 4, “From Ethnos to Ethno-Religion”, Cohen addresses a question. In … Continue reading