Top Posts & Pages
- Book Write-Up: Reading Buechner, by Jeffrey Munroe
- Does the Bible Have a Place in the Academic Discussion of Theology?
- Carson on the Aorist, the Middle, Granville Sharp, and Colwell's Rule
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Rush-Sandra Fluke Debate
- Margie Impert in Magnum, P.I.
- Book Write-Up: Martin Dies' Story, by Martin Dies
- Book Write-Up: Patents and Invention (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 5:1-5
- Manufacturing Division: Is Black Lives Matter truly Marxist or a front for the ruling elite? — Adara Press
- Book Write-Up: How the Republican Party Became Pro-Life (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 4
- How I Changed My Mind about Trump
- Book Write-Up: The Gravediggers, by Phyllis Schlafly
- Church Write-Up: Romans 2-3
- Book Write-Up: Pornography’s Victims (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 1-2 and Hope
Daily Archives: August 13, 2011
For my weekly quiet time this week, I will blog about Psalm 37 and its interpreters. Psalm 37 is essentially encouraging people to trust in God and to do good, even though the wicked are the ones who appear to … Continue reading
In Uriel Simon’s Four Approaches to the Book of Psalms: From Saadiah Gaon to Abraham Ibn Ezra, I read the Preface and Chapter Three: “Moses Ibn Giqatilah: The Psalms as Non-Prophetic Prayers and Poems”. The Preface was a useful summary … Continue reading