Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- The Importance of the Soup Kitchen
- Honest Prayer
- About Me
- Some New Arguments for the Principle of Sufficient Reason?
- Book Write-Up: Understanding Dispensationalists, by Vern Poythress
- Is Luke’s Silence Evidence of Ignorance? — Vridar
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
Daily Archives: August 7, 2011
The sermon at church this morning was about faith, which the pastor defined as trusting what God says on God’s authority. The pastor also told the story of author Jim Bishop, who was skeptical about religion for a long time, … Continue reading
I haven’t written a political post on my blog in a long time. Well, there was my June post on Herman Cain, but, other than that, there haven’t been that many! During the last Presidential election, I wrote a lot … Continue reading
For my write-up today of David Carr’s Reading the Fractures of Genesis: Historical and Literary Approaches, I will talk some about Carr’s discussion about the non-P source. On pages 290-291, Carr defines his hypothesis: “I have advocated a ‘fragment’ hypothesis … Continue reading