Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: Reading Buechner, by Jeffrey Munroe
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Ups: Where's the Birth Certificate?, Killing the Deep State, America for Sale (Jerome R. Corsi)
- Very Strange Bedfellows 7
- Veiled Rabbinic Attacks on Christian Doctrines
- The Rush-Sandra Fluke Debate
- Soulen-clearing the way for a better story
- Ramblings on Neuhaus' Political Conversion
- Does the Bible Have a Place in the Academic Discussion of Theology?
- Book Write-Up: Patents and Invention (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 5:1-5
- Manufacturing Division: Is Black Lives Matter truly Marxist or a front for the ruling elite? — Adara Press
- Book Write-Up: How the Republican Party Became Pro-Life (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 4
- How I Changed My Mind about Trump
- Book Write-Up: The Gravediggers, by Phyllis Schlafly
- Church Write-Up: Romans 2-3
- Book Write-Up: Pornography’s Victims (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 1-2 and Hope
Daily Archives: August 5, 2011
I started David Carr’s Reading the Fractures of Genesis: Historical and Literary Approaches. So far, I am enjoying this book, especially since I read Brevard Childs’ commentary on the Book of Exodus not long ago. Childs repeatedly emphasized the importance … Continue reading