I just watched the Little House on the Prairie episode from Season 5, “Someone Please Love Me”, and I read that it is similar to a Bonanza episode that Michael Landon wrote, “A Dream to Dream.” I am watching the Bonanza episode right now, and, so far, they are VERY similar!
Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Awkwardness, Forgetting, and Stephen King's IT
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Stephen King's Method in IT
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Book Write-Up: Our Deepest Desires
- The Audience of Hebrews
- Early Textual Transmission of Christian Texts
- Murphy-O’Connor-back-and-forth with Corinth
- Book Write-Up: Institutional Intelligence
- EerdWord: Steward of God’s Mysteries
- Church Write-Up: The Law and Eternal Life
- What is Brotherly Love? (1 Thessalonians 4:9–10)
- Forgiveness…Once Again, by Paul D. Adams
- Murphy-O’Connor-Colossians: authentic and early