I just watched the Little House on the Prairie episode from Season 5, “Someone Please Love Me”, and I read that it is similar to a Bonanza episode that Michael Landon wrote, “A Dream to Dream.” I am watching the Bonanza episode right now, and, so far, they are VERY similar!
Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Did Judas Historically Betray Jesus?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Joshua 4:9: The Underwater Memorial
- About Me
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- God's Not Dead 1: The Debate
- Church Write-Up: Seeking Eternity Through Legacy
- Looking Back to an Old Typewriter — Douglas Groothuis, Ph.D.
- Some readings about Egypt — theoutwardquest
- Biblical Citations and Allusions: Online Index
- Consider the Ostrich—Comparing Theistic Models of Biological Origins — Naturalis Historia
- Book Write-Up: Helping Without Hurting in Church Benevolence
- Biblical Review: Reflections on “Writing and Literacy in the World of Ancient Israel,” by Christopher A. Rollston
- What is a Virtuous Life? – 2 Peter 1:5-7
- Margaret Froelich on the Death of Aesop and Luke 4:16-30 — Κέλσος
- Is 2 Peter an Example of a Testamentary Letter