Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Dissertation Write-Ups: Circumcised Gentile Christians, Sabbath as Sanctuary, John's High Christology
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- About Me
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Ezekiel 28:16: Satan? Adam? Who?
- Margie Impert in Magnum, P.I.
- John MacArthur on the American Revolution, Voting
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
Daily Archives: July 16, 2011
For my weekly quiet time this week, I’ll be blogging about Psalm 33 and its interpreters. Psalm 33 encourages the righteous to praise the LORD with musical instruments. It talks about how God is the creator—who made the heavens by … Continue reading
I’m still reading Understanding Poets and Prophets: Essays in Honour of George Wishart Anderson. Here are some items that interested my in my reading for today: 1. D.L. Mealand, in “John 5 and the Limits of Rhetorical Criticism”, mentions on … Continue reading