Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Charlene's Story
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Crossroads; I Am Gabriel; Long Walk to Freedom
- Psalm 38
- Easter 2014
- Book Write-Up: Lone Star Trail, by Darlene Franklin
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: June 30, 2011
I’m reading Rachel Held Evans’ Evolving in Monkey Town right now, and I’ll be writing some blog-posts about it, on-and-off, that is. I also have Jason Boyett’s O Me of Little Faith, and I will get to that, at some … Continue reading
A friend of mine wrote recently, “With the historic mainline denominations in the US graying rapidly, with little influx of younger members, it’s likely they’ll all die out within a generation.” Will mainline Protestantism die out within a generation? I … Continue reading