Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: A Light to My Path, by Lynn Austin
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Ehud: Reluctant Zealot or Idolater?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: June 25, 2011
For my weekly quiet time today, I will blog about Psalm 30 and its interpreters. I have three points: 1. The Psalm is about God delivering the Psalmist from death. There are different ideas about the setting of this Psalm. … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Little House, Psalms, Religion, Television, Weekly Quiet Time Comments Off on Psalm 30
Peckham on the Deuteronomist
For my write-up today on Brian Peckham’s History and Prophecy, I have two items: 1. On page 518, Peckham states that “The Deuteronomistic History was written after the fall of Jerusalem to situate the catastrophe in a systematic history of … Continue reading