Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Charlene's Story
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Crossroads; I Am Gabriel; Long Walk to Freedom
- Psalm 38
- Easter 2014
- Book Write-Up: Lone Star Trail, by Darlene Franklin
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: June 2, 2011
I’m rereading Erhard Gerstenberger’s Psalms Part I with an Introduction to Cultic Poetry. On page 79, Gerstenberger talks about Psalm 11, in which the Psalmist defends himself against accusations by enemies. Gerstenberger asks if there is evidence in the Hebrew … Continue reading