Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- God the Janitor of Heaven
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Book Write-Up: Conformed to the Image of His Son, by Haley Goranson Jacob
- Nixon Reconsidered 1
- Martha, the Light, and Exodus Old and New
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
Daily Archives: May 18, 2011
I read Rolf Jacobsen’s ‘Many Are Saying’: The Function of Direct Discourse in the Hebrew Psalter. What is Direct Discourse? Essentially, it’s a quote. When the Psalmist puts words into her enemies mouth, such as “Aha, Aha” (a statement without … Continue reading
I’ve been doing a series on pages pages 275-278 of David Aaron’s Etched in Stone: The Emergence of the Decalogue. These pages contain a summary of Aaron’s views on the stages of the Decalogue tradition. Yesterday, I talked about the … Continue reading