Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- God the Janitor of Heaven
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Book Write-Up: Conformed to the Image of His Son, by Haley Goranson Jacob
- Martha, the Light, and Exodus Old and New
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
Daily Archives: May 1, 2011
I really enjoyed church this morning. The sermon was about the story of Doubting Thomas in John 20. The pastor said that it’s unfortunate that Thomas got that nickname, since Thomas was willing to go with Jesus to Jerusalem and … Continue reading
In this post, I will talk about Jeffrey Tigay’s Excursus 18 in his Jewish Publication Society commentary on Deuteronomy, entitled “The Proscription of the Canaanites”. The issue is this: In Deuteronomy 7:1-2; 7:16; and 20:15-18, God commands the Israelites to … Continue reading