Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- David Bryan on N.T. Wright and the Argument from “Anachronistic Anastasis” by Eric Bess — Κέλσος
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Joshua 4:9: The Underwater Memorial
- The Death Penalty
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- About Me
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
- Angels in Romans 8:28 and Matthew Barrett’s Canon, Covenant and Christology
- Church Write-Up: Romans 8:14-30 and Forgiveness
- Book Write-Up: Suicide of a Superpower, State of Emergency, Day of Reckoning (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- The Insulted Soldiers Hoax
- Book Write-Ups: Libido Dominandi, The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit (E. Michael Jones)
- Romans 7-8 and Review of Discerning Ethics
- Book Write-Up: Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Church Write-Up: Baptism and Love
- Book Write-Up: Republican Women, Divided We Stand
Daily Archives: April 27, 2011
I’m continuing my way through Niels Peter Lemche’s Early Israel. In this post, I have two items: 1. On pages 136-137, Lemche states the following: “Nomadic societies are usually a-historical, which means that with the exception of a few rather … Continue reading
I’m just writing this to see how QuickPress works.
I’m continuing my series on John Van Seters’ treatment of Exodus 19-20 in Life of Moses. I’m doing this one bite at a time. In this post, I’ll be trying to understand Van Seters’ argument on pages 272-273. I’ll start … Continue reading