Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Sabbath and Law in the Apostolic Constitutions
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: January 5, 2011
Do Women Like Bad Boys?
This morning, I watched No Ordinary Family, which I taped last night. On this particular episode, J.J. wants to maintain chemistry with a girl he met at a genius club, over a game of chess. He’s really attracted to this … Continue reading
Posted in Movies, Television Comments Off on Do Women Like Bad Boys?
Seams in Isaiah
In The Bible As a Divine Witness to Human Revelation, I read Paul D. Wegner’s essay, “Seams in the Book of Isaiah: Looking for Answers.” According to Wegner, there are seams in the Book of Isaiah that are marked by … Continue reading