Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Book Write-Up: Do Yourself a Favor...Forgive, by Joyce Meyer
- This Aspie's Response to The Imitation Game
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Is Dr. Dobson a Sinless Perfectionist?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: December 26, 2010
I just got back from Latin mass. This will be my last one for some time, since I’ll be moving to New York this week. I’m not sure if there’s a Latin mass close to where I will live. I’m … Continue reading
I’m reading The Bible As Human Witness to Divine Revelation, which is edited by Randall Heskett and Brian Irwin. I won’t be blogging through every single essay in it, for I’ve already read at least half of the essays, without … Continue reading