Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- Review of the Apologetics of West and Littleton (and Rogers)
- Some Source Criticism on Exodus 19, 24, and 34
- Ishmael on Hagar's Back
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: December 1, 2010
Why Do We Study History?
In a history class at DePauw years ago, a professor asked us why we study history. The students answered with the obligatory “Those who do not learn the lessons of history are destined to repeat them” line, and she shot that … Continue reading