Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: Things That Differ, by Cornelius R. Stam
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Lessons on Love from The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Student and Scholar Spotlight: Dr. Douglas Boin
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: August 15, 2010
The new Internet Monk had a post about a month ago, None dare Call It Marketing: Lifeway, Beth Moore and the conspiracy to take over your church. You can read the post yourself to see what his arguments are, but what … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Homogenization
Who Did What At Creation?
I’m continuing my way through Henri Blocher’s In the Beginning. In the back of my mind, I’ve wondered what Genesis 1:2 means when it says that the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. I think it’s … Continue reading
II Kings 18
For my weekly quiet time this week, I studied II Kings 18. In this chapter, King Hezekiah of Judah inaugurates religious reforms that the Deuteronomist applauds, and so God prospers Hezekiah, who rebels against the Assyrians and smites the Philistines … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, II Kings, Religion, Weekly Quiet Time Comments Off on II Kings 18