Top Posts & Pages
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- About Me
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: August 3, 2010
Latin Mass: the Pharisee and the Tax-Collector
At Latin mass this past Sunday, the priest spoke about the parable of the Pharisee and the tax-collector, which is found in Luke 18:9-14. Often, people say that the Pharisee was proud and that his mind wasn’t on God when … Continue reading
Posted in Church Comments Off on Latin Mass: the Pharisee and the Tax-Collector
Should Anne Rice Go to Church?
Should Anne Rice go to church? On the one hand, by not going to church, she’s missing out on learning to love unconditionally the self-righteous, narrow-minded jerks she despises (not that all Christians are like that). That means she’s missing out … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Should Anne Rice Go to Church?