Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- Music in The Stand
- Matthew 12:22-37: Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Asperger's and Religion
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
Daily Archives: July 27, 2010
Today, I read my friend’s notes on New Testament interpretation. He talks about Richard Longenecker’s book, Biblical Exegesis in the Apostolic Period, as well as Leonhard Goppelt’s Typos. What shines through my friend’s notes is the notion of typology: that … Continue reading