Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- Matthew 12:22-37: Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit
- Asperger's and Religion
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
Daily Archives: July 10, 2010
In an online discussion recently, a lady posted the following: The forgiveness of the world has strings attached… the forgiveness of the Lord is truly free – no strings, no clauses, no conditions, no expectations be blessed, be free!! After … Continue reading
For my weekly quiet time this week, I studied II Kings 13. Northern Israel is having trouble with Syria to her north. God has delivered Northern Israel into the hands of Syria, on account of Northern Israel’s continuance in the … Continue reading
Alise has a post, Part of the Problem, which links to a post by Hemant Mehta of FriendlyAtheist.com. Mehta’s post is entitled Hawaii Governor Vetoes Civil Unions. Republican Governor Linda Lingle of Hawaii has vetoed a bill granting gay and lesbian … Continue reading