Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: The Chosen People, by A. Chadwick Thornhill
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Movie Summary: A Matter of Faith
- The Pagan Sailors' Religious Beliefs in Jonah 1
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: June 2, 2010
Older Is Deeper; Ellen G. Foster; Redactional Entity; Tomb Disturbers; Flood; Escapism; All-Day Devotion
1. Jerry Coyne, Why Evolution Is True, pages 17-18: Since there are fossil remains of ancient life, we should be able to find some evidence for change in the fossil record. The deepest (and oldest) layers of rock would contain … Continue reading