Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Peck on the My Lai Massacre
- Psalm 119: Qoph
- The Trinity in Genesis 18-19?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- John 20:23, and Concluding Reflections
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: June 1, 2010
Still Evolving; Selling; Bath-House Prayer; One Textbook; History; God’s Land; Memorial Day and Natalie Holloway
1. Jerry Coyne, Why Evolution Is True, page 4. Once a species becomes well adapted to a stable habitat, evolution often slows down. An argument that I’ve often heard against evolution—primarily from family and friends—is that evolution is not true … Continue reading