Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: Rewire Your Heart, by David Bowden
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Book Write-Up: Gods and Kings, by Lynn Austin
- Nicholson's Summary of Rendtorff's Supplementary Hypothesis
- Isaiah 59:16-17: A Vulnerable God?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: April 25, 2010
Humility; Miracles; New Heart; Ancient Libraries; Early Christian Sabbatarianism; Textus Receptus; Women Priests
1. Dale Carnegie, How to Win Friends and Influence People, page 111: I believe now hardly anything that I believed twenty years ago—except the multiplication table; and I begin to doubt even that when I read about Einstein. In another … Continue reading →
1. Dale Carnegie, How to Win Friends and Influence People, pages 86-98: One rule that Dale Carnegie affirms is that we should talk with other people about what interests them. Theodore Roosevelt would research a subject the night before meeting … Continue reading →