Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- N.T. Wright on the Virgin Birth
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Tucker's 5/17/2022 Monologue
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- A Wind in the Door
- Who Was Nicodemus?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: April 12, 2010
Good Dating Profile, Desolate, Method Writing, Origen’s God Is More Merciful Than the Mishnah’s, Theodotian
1. Zosia Zaks, Life and Love: Positive Strategies for Autistic Adults, page 195: On writing your profile for an Internet dating site: Try to make a favorable impression. If you do nothing in life but sit in front of the … Continue reading
I haven’t done a Brothers and Sisters write-up for some time, but last night’s two-hour episode was awesome. I’ve always liked Kevin, the gay character. He’s a cocky, intelligent, liberal lawyer with a bunch of sarcastic one-liners. But I like him because … Continue reading
Inclusive Chronicler, Metaphor and Worldview, Christian Allegory Rooted in Palestine, Symmachus Contra Anthropomorphism
1. Sara Japhet, The Ideology of the Book of Chronicles and Its Place in Biblical Thought, pages 349-350: Since the purpose of [the Chronicler’s] genealogies is to portray the composition of Israel’s tribes by family, we must understand the above … Continue reading