Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Did the Ancients Interpret Their Cosmologies Literally?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Friendship, in Stephen King's IT
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: April 9, 2010
Good Jobs for Autistic People, Gentiles Keeping the Sabbath as Israelites, a Desperate Naturalistic Defense, Aquila the Resentful Proselyte
1. Zosia Zaks, Life and Love: Positive Strategies for Autistic Adults, pages 152-153: Zosia discusses jobs that may be appropriate for autistic people. Here are my favorite passages: Many of us love organizing, stocking, shelving, and counting. Categorizing items is … Continue reading
How Do You Feel?; Many of Them Stayed; Parts of a Speech; Barnabas on the Land Promise; Jewish Beefs with the Septuagint—Before the Christians Used It
1. Zosia Zaks, Life and Love: Positive Strategies for Autistic Adults, page 135: If you feel as though you can discuss your inner emotional states with another person and that doing so would help you see yourself in new ways, … Continue reading