Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: A Light to My Path, by Lynn Austin
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Ehud: Reluctant Zealot or Idolater?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: April 5, 2010
Intelligent Quote of the Day
There’s a good discussion about homosexuality and Christianity going on at Rachel Held Evans’ blog, under her post, Review: “Love is an Orientation” by Andrew Marin. Both the post and the discussion are worth reading. I left some comments there, … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Religion 3 Comments
Spelling Things Out
Zosia Zaks, Life and Love: Positive Strategies for Autistic Adults, page 89. Zosia suggests possible foods you can take with you if you’re going on a trip: Pick out one or two nutritious foods you can eat under most circumstances … Continue reading
Posted in Asperger's, Autism Comments Off on Spelling Things Out
Moses in the Palace
One issue that puzzles a lot of readers of Exodus is this: Why was Moses afraid that he’d be punished for killing an Egyptian (Exodus 2:11-15)? I mean, Moses was a prince of Egypt, right? Would the Pharaoh have made a … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Movies, Religion, Television Comments Off on Moses in the Palace
Baby Moses, Baby Sargon
Today is the last Day of Unleavened Bread. I admit that I’ve slipped a few times this week—and not by accident. I ate some chips a few days ago, and I ate a cookie this morning. But I ate a lot … Continue reading