Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Tucker's 5/17/2022 Monologue
- Book Write-Up: Christ Is Yours, by Eric Rivera
- Book Write-Up: Worthy Is the Lamb, by Ray Summers
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- David Marshall on Bart Ehrman's Comparison of Jesus in the Gospels with Apollonius
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: April 1, 2010
Kicking Off Autism Awareness Month, Warning Before Guilt, Good Jesting, Bad Jethro’s Hierarchy, Universal Law (Until the Gentiles Rejected It)
1. For Autism Awareness Month, I’ll be reading and blogging through Zosia Zaks’ Life and Love: Positive Strategies for Autistic Adults. Today, I want to post her dedication: This book is dedicated to my father, Arthur Zaks. He told me … Continue reading
It’s late, and I’m tired, so I want to get through this academic write-up as quickly as I can! 1. Sara Japhet, The Ideology of the Book of Chronicles and Its Place in Biblical Thought, page 163: …Chronicles cannot justify … Continue reading