Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: A Light to My Path, by Lynn Austin
- Ehud: Reluctant Zealot or Idolater?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Movie Write-Up: God's Not Dead 2
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Book Write-Up: The Counselor, by A.W. Tozer
- Authorial Third Person Narration–in Thucydides, Josephus, Xenophon, and Caesar–Versus the Gospel of Matthew — Κέλσος
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: March 23, 2010
Some Reflections on the Feminine Mystique, Spilling into the Song of Songs, While El Gets Drunk!
1. One problem I have with Betty Friedan’s Feminine Mystique is this: it implies that women’s self-esteem should be rooted in their professional accomplishments. Granted, accomplishing stuff is a path to feeling good about oneself. But what happens during the … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Religion, Women's History Month Comments Off on Some Reflections on the Feminine Mystique, Spilling into the Song of Songs, While El Gets Drunk!
Health Care Bill
Well, the health care bill will be signed soon! I didn’t call my Congressman either in favor of it or in opposition to it. I know I’m not satisfied with the status-quo, but I’m not sure if I’m totally sold … Continue reading
Posted in Health Care Comments Off on Health Care Bill