Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Dissertation Write-Ups: Circumcised Gentile Christians, Sabbath as Sanctuary, John's High Christology
- Crossroads; I Am Gabriel; Long Walk to Freedom
- Music in The Stand
- My Impressions So Far of Gilbert West's Apologetic for Jesus' Resurrection
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: March 16, 2010
Louis Feldman, Josephus’s Interpretation of the Bible (page 219): Inasmuch as the Jews had been accused by their detractors of undue credulity in accepting the decrees of G-d without question, Josephus goes out of his way on a number of occasions … Continue reading
In my reading today of Betty Friedan’s The Feminine Mystique (1963), Ms. Friedan critiques college classes that were designed to prepare women for lives as wives and mothers. On pages 161-162, she discusses their conservative bias: The discussion on premarital intercourse … Continue reading