Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Dissertation Write-Ups: Circumcised Gentile Christians, Sabbath as Sanctuary, John's High Christology
- Crossroads; I Am Gabriel; Long Walk to Freedom
- Music in The Stand
- My Impressions So Far of Gilbert West's Apologetic for Jesus' Resurrection
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: March 8, 2010
For my write-up today of Phyllis Schlafly’s Power of the Positive Woman, I have three items: 1. On page 111, Mrs. Schlafly states: More recently, militant women have been demanding jobs in fire departments. Not only is a fireman’s work … Continue reading
1. In Josephus and His Interpreters, Louis Feldman discusses how Josephus tries to present biblical characters as exemplary in terms of Greco-Roman virtues. Josephus portrays them as physically attractive, wise and precocious in their youth, and militarily adept. But he … Continue reading