Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: March 7, 2010
Phyllis Schlafly’s Positive Woman 7, Avoiding Evil and Pursuing Good on Lent
1. In my reading this morning of The Power of the Positive Woman, Phyllis Schlafly argues that the Equal Rights Amendment would require women to be drafted into the military (if the draft were to be reinstated) as well as … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Church, Politics, Religion, Television, Women's History Month 1 Comment
Phyllis Schlafly’s Positive Woman 6, I Kings 17
1. Here’s an interesting quote from my reading today of Phyllis Schlafly’s Power of the Positive Woman: George Gilder demonstrates in his book Sexual Suicide that the family is the institution that has civilized the male. It enables female stability … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, I Kings, Rabbinics, Religion, Weekly Quiet Time, Women's History Month 1 Comment