Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Herodotus and Esther
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- Transformative and Protecting Torah; Historicity of Esther
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Book Write-Up: The Cambridge Companion to Karl Barth
- Unintentional Sin in the New Testament and Books 1-2 of the Sibylline Oracles
- “But if You Do Not Forgive Others Their Trespasses, Neither Will….” Is God’s Love Really Unconditional?
- Book Write-Up: Christ in the Sabbath, by Rich Robinson
- End times and ever-fearful Christianity
- Doubt. . . And Belief
- Nullified Laws and the Rabbis: The Death Penalty and the Prophet
- Logos Free Book – Thomas Schreiner ‘s 40 Questions About Christians and Biblical Law
- Book Write-Up: Rescuing the Gospel from the Cowboys, by Richard Twiss
- Appropriate things
- 14 Ways To Handle A Christian Introvert
- How Do I Accept Myself As An Introvert?
- Eyes Wide Open: Thinking about Worldview in Movies, Part 2
Daily Archives: March 4, 2010
Phyllis Schlafly’s Positive Woman 3, Josephus’ Double Meaning, God Weighs Hearts in the Afterlife?, Sacrificing to Chaos, Both
1. In my reading today of Phyllis Schlafly’s The Power of the Positive Woman, I read many of the same points that I encountered in yesterday’s reading (see Phyllis Schlafly’s Positive Woman 2, Josephus on the Age of the Earth, … Continue reading