Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The Importance of the Soup Kitchen
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Influence and Intertextuality
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Lee Harmon on the Two Witnesses
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- Brace Yourself…
- Who are the 24 Elders in Revelation 4?
- Ezekiel 28:16: Satan? Adam? Who?
- History and general revelation
- Book Write-Up: Forgiving My Daughter’s Killer
- Review: 16 Strivings for God
- Adams-how new is the new creation?
- Book Write-Up: The Atonement, by Beverly Lewis
- “Cannons”, Grace, and Grief
- Behold Your Gods, O Israel — The Golden Calves of Aaron and Jeroboam
Daily Archives: March 4, 2010
Phyllis Schlafly’s Positive Woman 3, Josephus’ Double Meaning, God Weighs Hearts in the Afterlife?, Sacrificing to Chaos, Both
1. In my reading today of Phyllis Schlafly’s The Power of the Positive Woman, I read many of the same points that I encountered in yesterday’s reading (see Phyllis Schlafly’s Positive Woman 2, Josephus on the Age of the Earth, … Continue reading