Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Izates the Convert
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Carson on Zane Hodges
- Kristin Luker's Abortion and the Politics of Motherhood 6: Worldviews
- Kristin Luker's Abortion and the Politics of Motherhood 9
- Meier on Jesus' Imminent Eschatology
- Gabe Dimas and C.S. Lewis
- Compassion As an Anecdote?
- Steve Hays Contra Hector Avalos: Were the Disciples Deadbeat Dads?
- Leaning Towards Darth Hillary?
- Prepare yourself
- What Does the Church’s “Teaching Authority” Mean for Protestants?
- Peter and the Keys of the Kingdom
- Left Behind (2014); Dear Mr. Watterson
- Review: Buffalo for the Broken Heart
- Why the fuss about evolution?
- Review: Ancient Gospel or Modern Forgery?: The Secret Gospel of Mark in Debate: Proceedings from the 2011 York University Christian Apocrypha Symposium
Daily Archives: March 4, 2010
Phyllis Schlafly’s Positive Woman 3, Josephus’ Double Meaning, God Weighs Hearts in the Afterlife?, Sacrificing to Chaos, Both
1. In my reading today of Phyllis Schlafly’s The Power of the Positive Woman, I read many of the same points that I encountered in yesterday’s reading (see Phyllis Schlafly’s Positive Woman 2, Josephus on the Age of the Earth, … Continue reading