Top Posts & Pages
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Tucker's 5/17/2022 Monologue
- Two More Ideas on the Identity of Zechariah in Matthew 23:35
- Book Write-Up: The Counselor, by A.W. Tozer
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: March 1, 2010
1. March is National Women’s History Month. For this, I’ll be reading and blogging through Phyllis Schlafly’s 1977 classic, The Power of the Positive Woman. Phyllis Schafly is a conservative activist who, in the 1970’s, led a movement that helped … Continue reading
1. For Black History Month today, I watched The Pursuit of Happyness, a 2006 film starring Will Smith and his son, Jaden. Will Smith played Chris Gardner, whom wikipedia describes as “on-and-off-homeless salesman-turned stockbroker.” And Jaden plays Chris’ young son, … Continue reading