Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Book Write-Up: Do Yourself a Favor...Forgive, by Joyce Meyer
- This Aspie's Response to The Imitation Game
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Is Dr. Dobson a Sinless Perfectionist?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: February 12, 2010
1. For Black History Month today, I watched the fourth episode of Roots. On it, Kunta Kinte’s daughter, Kizzy, is separated from her parents and sold to Tom Moore (played by Chuck Connors, of Rifleman fame), who rapes her. As … Continue reading
1. For Black History Month today, I watched The Great Debaters, starring Denzel Washington, Forest Whitaker, a nice looking lady whom I last saw as a young girl on Eve’s Bayou, a little kid named “Denzel,” people good at playing … Continue reading