Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The Hour Is Come!
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Bible Study Week 1: Atonement, Alienating Attitudes
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: January 31, 2010
I Kings 12: I Identify With Rehoboam’s Stupidity!
I’m getting hungry right now, so my write-up of I Kings 12 will be brief. Something I notice in I Kings 12 is that the people have power over the king. V 1 illustrates this: Rehoboam went to Shechem, for … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, I Kings, Religion, Weekly Quiet Time Comments Off on I Kings 12: I Identify With Rehoboam’s Stupidity!