Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: January 15, 2010
Evolution with Purpose?, Lamentations Contradicts Jeremiah?, Ann Coulter Praises a Democrat, Bruce Cohen on Theodicy
1. Last night, I started Steven Weitzman’s Song and Story in Biblical Narrative. I haven’t quite gotten into the flow of his argument yet, but an incidental point stood out to me. It concerns evolution. On page 7, Weitzman states: … Continue reading
Priests Vs. Singers, the Degeneracy/God-Disappointing Circle, Kellie Martin on Christy
1. I finally finished Othmar Keel’s Symbolism of the Biblical World! Today, I want to comment on something I read on pages 324-325. Keel mentions Sigmund Mowinkel, and, because I don’t know if I’ll get to reading him, I want … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Religion, Television, Uncategorized Comments Off on Priests Vs. Singers, the Degeneracy/God-Disappointing Circle, Kellie Martin on Christy