Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Chaos in Chapter 26 of The Stand
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Kristin Luker's Abortion and the Politics of Motherhood 3: the Law Reagan Signed, and the Pro-Choice Movement
- Reactions to Sybil (2008)
- God's Not Dead: Josh's Risk, and Professor Radisson's Conversion
- Book Write-Up: Calvinism and the Problem of Evil
- Book Write-Up: The Summoned King, by Dave Neuendorf
- Milavec-a new way for displaced people
- Book Write-Up: The Wish, by Beverly Lewis
- Book Write-Up: Sunlight, by Julius Buchanan
- Ramblings on Music and Worship
- Book Write-Up: The Book of Mormon
- Book Write-Up: War Against War, by Michael Kazin
- Book Write-Up: He Will Be the Preacher, by Erwin W. Lutzer
- Pentecostal/Name-It-Claim-It Remnants?
Daily Archives: January 14, 2010
I’m having another fit of insomnia, and my slight headache is still annoying me. One of my tasks tomorrow: get some Tylenol! I’ve been thinking about Rachel Held Evans’ post, We already failed Haiti , which deals with theodicy and the Christian … Continue reading