Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Michael Kok, "The Gospel on the Margins: The Reception of Mark in the Second Century"
- Bernie Sanders Is (Sort of) Right about Europe Being a Role Model for the United States
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- Andy Griffith Show: "Runaway Kid," and Moral Questions
- Remember Gibeah!
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- "A Harder Task Than Making Bricks Without Straw"
- Book Write-Up: While We’re Far Apart, by Lynn Austin
- The Dialogues in the Testament of Job
- Review: The Evangelical Universalist
- Michael Kok, “The Gospel on the Margins: The Reception of Mark in the Second Century”
- Who were the first human beings?
- Book Write-Up: The Hindus, by Wendy Doniger
- I don’t believe in ‘good people,’ but I believe in goodness
- NCPA: Occupational Licensing and Health Spending
- Vridar’s Notes on Gullotta-Fitzgerald Discussion about Jesus’ Historicity
- II Baruch, “Soon” Eschatology, and Grace and Works
Daily Archives: January 14, 2010
I’m having another fit of insomnia, and my slight headache is still annoying me. One of my tasks tomorrow: get some Tylenol! I’ve been thinking about Rachel Held Evans’ post, We already failed Haiti , which deals with theodicy and the Christian … Continue reading