Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- II Maccabees and the Afterlife
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: Can Evangelicals Learn from World Religions?, by Gerald R. McDermott
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: January 13, 2010
I read Anne Jackson’s free online chapter on forgiveness, which is from her book, Mad Church Disease—Overcoming the Burnout Epidemic. See http://www.flowerdust.net to read the chapter. Here are a few reflections: 1. I’ve heard all sorts of things about forgiveness … Continue reading
1. In Othmar Keel’s Symbolism of the Biblical World, I saw pictures with funny captions about demons. In a seventh century B.C.E. Assyrian relief, two demons are attacking each other. According to Keel, this “is intending to induce intruding demons … Continue reading