Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: A Light to My Path, by Lynn Austin
- Ehud: Reluctant Zealot or Idolater?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Movie Write-Up: God's Not Dead 2
- Book Write-Up: The Counselor, by A.W. Tozer
- Hiroshima and Nagasaki: Two Conservative Opponents of Dropping the A-Bomb
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: December 3, 2009
Answer (Not) A Fool
I finally finished The Hebrew Bible Today: An Introduction to Critical Issues. The author of the chapter on “The Wisdom Books,” Kathleen Farmer, states the following (page 139): The rabbis (cf. b. Shabb. 30b) were disturbed by conflicts [in Proverbs] … Continue reading