Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: November 6, 2009
Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
Michael Fishbane, Biblical Myth and Rabbinic Mythmaking (New York: Oxford University Press, 2003) 74-75. Fishbane states the following about Isaiah 14:4-21’s description of Lucifer, who tried to ascend to heaven and be like the Most High, only to be brought … Continue reading
Justice, Justice You Shall Pursue
I went to the public library today and looked through a book about Jimmy Carter’s “crisis of confidence” speech, also known as the “malaise” speech. The book is by history professor Kevin Mattson and is entitled, What the Heck Are … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Church, Jerry Falwell, Politics, Religion, Ronald Reagan Comments Off on Justice, Justice You Shall Pursue