Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- The Importance of the Soup Kitchen
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- "The Struggle for an Education"
- Lee Harmon on the Two Witnesses
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Psalm 119: Shin/Sin
- Influence and Intertextuality
- Brace Yourself…
- Who are the 24 Elders in Revelation 4?
- Ezekiel 28:16: Satan? Adam? Who?
- History and general revelation
- Book Write-Up: Forgiving My Daughter’s Killer
- Review: 16 Strivings for God
- Adams-how new is the new creation?
- Book Write-Up: The Atonement, by Beverly Lewis
- “Cannons”, Grace, and Grief
- Behold Your Gods, O Israel — The Golden Calves of Aaron and Jeroboam
Daily Archives: September 30, 2009
1. Jacob Neusner, Invitation to Midrash: The Workings of Rabbinic Bible Interpretation (Atlanta: Scholars, 1998) 231. Neusner lists points lacking emphasis in the rabbinic “Fathers According to Rabbi Nathan ” (fifth-sixth centuries). One of them is “an assertion that one … Continue reading