Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- John of Gischala vs. Josephus, and the Book of Revelation
- President Nixon's Psychiatric Profile 1
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- Reinventing Richard Nixon 7
- Book Write-Up: Theology's Epistemological Dilemma, by Kevin Diller
- Starting a New Bible Study: When God's People Pray
- God's Not Dead 1: The Debate
- Charlene's Story
- Eyes Wide Open: Thinking about Worldview in Movies, Part 2
- Repentance, Forgiveness, and the State Clemency Board
- Book Write-Up: Maimonides, by Joel Kraemer
- Did the Three Stooges Write the Story of Jairus’ Daughter?
- The Theory of Everything: God in Mystery
- The Affordable Care Act: Did the Author Goof?
- Barr-the image of God
- Ramblings on the Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit in Luke 12
- Missing Religious Ontologies in Ancient Polytheism
- Book Review: James McKeown, Ruth (Two Horizons Commentary)
Daily Archives: September 30, 2009
1. Jacob Neusner, Invitation to Midrash: The Workings of Rabbinic Bible Interpretation (Atlanta: Scholars, 1998) 231. Neusner lists points lacking emphasis in the rabbinic “Fathers According to Rabbi Nathan ” (fifth-sixth centuries). One of them is “an assertion that one … Continue reading