Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- Book Write-Up: Richard John Neuhaus, by Randy Boyagoda
- A Changed Heart?
- Scattered Ramblings on Sarcasm (With a Detour About Hell)
- Psalm 140
- The Ends of Power 8
- Discussion on Matthew 5:28 and Wanting Jesus to Make Sense
- The Silent Scream, and Planned Parenthood's Response
- Scattered Ramblings on the Second Coming of Christ
- Derek Leman on the Fig Tree and the Faith That Moves Mountains
- Book Review – Spurgeon’s Sorrows: Realistic Hope for Those Who Suffer from Depression (Zack Eswine)
- II Chronicles 22
- Book Write-Up: God’s Battle Plan for the Mind (Puritan Meditation)
- Acts 12 – Herod Agrippa I
- Book Write-Up: Contagious Disciple Making
- The Copywriter’s Notebook: Confucius for Christians
- Overview of the fine-tuning argument and some objections to it
- Ramblings on Neuhaus’ Political Conversion
Daily Archives: September 30, 2009
1. Jacob Neusner, Invitation to Midrash: The Workings of Rabbinic Bible Interpretation (Atlanta: Scholars, 1998) 231. Neusner lists points lacking emphasis in the rabbinic “Fathers According to Rabbi Nathan ” (fifth-sixth centuries). One of them is “an assertion that one … Continue reading