Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The Hour Is Come!
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: September 27, 2009
Ghosts, Frog-zilla, Loving the Pushy, William Safire
This will be one of my multiple blogs, where I blog on more than one topic in one post. I’m trying to get things done before the Day of Atonement. I’ll still be blogging on that day, but I want … Continue reading
Stopping Me in My Tracks, God in My Life
I studied II Samuel 20 for my weekly quiet time this week. Here are two lessons I got out of it: 1. David replaced Joab with Amasa for the job of commander of the king’s army. The reason was probably … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, II Samuel, Religion, Weekly Quiet Time Comments Off on Stopping Me in My Tracks, God in My Life
Patty Duke Reunion Movie (1999)
So why do I want to see the 1999 reunion movie for the Patty Duke Show? Here are my reasons: 1. I’ve been watching the Patty Duke Show this week to get it off my DVR. I want to see … Continue reading
Posted in Desperate Housewives, Little House, Patty Duke, Television, Waltons 1 Comment