Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Michael Kok, "The Gospel on the Margins: The Reception of Mark in the Second Century"
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Book Write-Up: Unapologetic Theology, by William Placher
- Bernie Sanders Is (Sort of) Right about Europe Being a Role Model for the United States
- "Of Our Spiritual Strivings"
- About Me
- My New Obsession--Season 3 of Joan!
- Michael Kok, “The Gospel on the Margins: The Reception of Mark in the Second Century”
- Who were the first human beings?
- Book Write-Up: The Hindus, by Wendy Doniger
- I don’t believe in ‘good people,’ but I believe in goodness
- NCPA: Occupational Licensing and Health Spending
- Vridar’s Notes on Gullotta-Fitzgerald Discussion about Jesus’ Historicity
- II Baruch, “Soon” Eschatology, and Grace and Works
- GTA, Mary Magdalene, and the Last Temptation of Christ
- The Jerusalem Council: More Law, Random Rules, or Something Else?
- An Anarchist Reading of Romans 13; Lloyd Pietersen
Daily Archives: September 10, 2009
There were some things that I liked about President Obama’s speech on health care last night. Although he made a veiled attack on Sarah Palin, he was trying at least to appear bipartisan, for he praised Senator John McCain and … Continue reading