Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Unintentional Sin in the New Testament and Books 1-2 of the Sibylline Oracles
- "Of Booker T. Washington and Others"
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Book Write-Up: Mapping Your Academic Career, by Gary M. Burge
- Abraham Lincoln and John Locke
- The Divinity of the Holy Spirit in Fourth Century Debate
- Church Write-Up: Ramblings on the Holy Spirit
- Book Write-Up: The Attributes of God, volume 2, by A.W. Tozer
- Anderson-3 periods
- Book Write-Up: A Love Made New, by Kathleen Fuller
- Book Write-Up: Mission Possible, by D.L. McCarragher
- Scattered Ramblings on Christians Leaving the Faith
- Book Write-Up: Walking on Water, by Madeleine L’Engle
- Book Write-Up: When the Son of Man Didn’t Come
- Book Write-Up: Hebrews, by Dr. Kathy Stewart
- Book Write-Up: A Man Attested by God, by J.R. Daniel Kirk
Daily Archives: September 10, 2009
There were some things that I liked about President Obama’s speech on health care last night. Although he made a veiled attack on Sarah Palin, he was trying at least to appear bipartisan, for he praised Senator John McCain and … Continue reading