Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- "Where Were You During Apartheid?"
- The Desperate Housewives Finale
- The Accused
- President Nixon's Psychiatric Profile 1
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Who Was Nicodemus?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Derek Leman on “No Other Name” (Acts 4:12)
- Book Write-Up: An Amish Harvest
- Humility and Limitations
- Book Write-Up: Between Pain & Grace
- Book Write-Up: Genesis Revisited
- Book Write-Up: How Jesus Saves the World from Us
- Book Write-Up: A Doubter’s Guide to the Ten Commandments
- Book Write-Up: A Little Handbook for Preachers
- Book Write-Up: What Christians Ought to Believe
- Not Wanting to Be Hurtful
Daily Archives: September 10, 2009
There were some things that I liked about President Obama’s speech on health care last night. Although he made a veiled attack on Sarah Palin, he was trying at least to appear bipartisan, for he praised Senator John McCain and … Continue reading