Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- More on the Alleged 1544 Copy Error
- Patty Duke Reunion Movie (1999)
- My Twenty Favorite Desperate Housewives Episodes
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 3:22: Man Was Like One of Us
- Andy Griffith Show: "Runaway Kid," and Moral Questions
- Quote on reading and a great blogging resource
- Story Write-Up: For This Child I Prayed, by William Gage
- Book Write-Up: The Sons of Isaac, by Roberta Kells Dorr
- Why Did God Make Me This Way?
- Psalm 19:7-11 – The Perfection of God’s Word
- Resentment and Persevering Love
- Sunday Quote: Activist Jean Vanier on loneliness and the revolt against injustice
- Book Write-Up: One Church, Many Tribes, by Richard Twiss
- Book Write-Up: Keynes Hayek, by Nicholas Wapshott
- A Sinister Pious Fraud?
Daily Archives: September 10, 2009
There were some things that I liked about President Obama’s speech on health care last night. Although he made a veiled attack on Sarah Palin, he was trying at least to appear bipartisan, for he praised Senator John McCain and … Continue reading