Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- John of Gischala vs. Josephus, and the Book of Revelation
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- Book Write-Up: Theology's Epistemological Dilemma, by Kevin Diller
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Charlene's Story
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Eyes Wide Open: Thinking about Worldview in Movies, Part 2
- Repentance, Forgiveness, and the State Clemency Board
- Book Write-Up: Maimonides, by Joel Kraemer
- Did the Three Stooges Write the Story of Jairus’ Daughter?
- The Theory of Everything: God in Mystery
- The Affordable Care Act: Did the Author Goof?
- Barr-the image of God
- Ramblings on the Blasphemy Against the Holy Spirit in Luke 12
- Missing Religious Ontologies in Ancient Polytheism
- Book Review: James McKeown, Ruth (Two Horizons Commentary)
Daily Archives: September 10, 2009
There were some things that I liked about President Obama’s speech on health care last night. Although he made a veiled attack on Sarah Palin, he was trying at least to appear bipartisan, for he praised Senator John McCain and … Continue reading